Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stepping out of my comfort zone one blog tip at a time



I found this really great site for putting a signiture at the end of your post. It was incredibly easy, which I'm all about. I found it at this site as well as how to apply a link to a word on my post and add a picture from the web the easy way.

I get so nervous when it comes to this technical blog stuff. I know that seems silly but it's way out of my comfort zone. So, I've decided I am going to take a step out of my comfort zone now and again and see what i can learn.

I think I've filled my quota for the month, wouldn't you say?

Just kidding! I still have so much to learn... sigh...

4 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Super cute signature!

Nadine said...

Oh I love it! Very brave and cute at the same time. P.S. I love the smiling eyes-closed photo of your little one!

Heidi said...

Hi Michelle! Kathy reminded me about your blog, so now I need to put it on my follow list. I love your background, and am very impressed with the signature. I also saw that tutorial but was too intimidated to try it. I'll have to try again, or ask you for help. I still can't figure out how to center our picture on top and make it smaller. Any suggestions! Cute blog! You'll have to share more tips!
Heidi

Kathy said...

Better late than never!! I love this. Teach me, please. Great job.
Mom