Landon turned the big 3 in November! What a leap it is from 2 to 3. Kids change so much it's just incredible. Sometimes I wish I could be that much smarter just after one year. I think I'm going the other direction :)
We were in the middle of moving and Thanksgiving is right around there so we almost didn't have a birthday party. It was sort of a last minute thing. I'm glad we did though. It was a lot of fun. I really like the idea of giving kids getting the spotlight for one day. It's their special day. I think that's why I chose the ROCK STAR theme. There was so much chaos going on he needed to be a Rock Star for a day. There wasn't a whole lot to it but the kids had a good time and that's what counts. They got to make their own band and rock out which lasted all of 1 min. They may have been too young for that one... They got to show off their crazy ROCK STAR DANCE MOVES while they played freeze and go. Of course we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. I wanted to make a really cool guitar on the cake but the frosting sort of came out in a gush so I just sort of went with it. It was really great to have family and friends share the day with him.
Grandma Pat and Trixie
3 years ago






1 comments:
I am totally jealous of the big pack of cars!
Post a Comment