Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Karina took some amazing pics of Landon and the three of us. There would have been more but the light was pretty much gone when we could do it. I'm so happy with what she was able to get though. So here is what we have. We'll try to get more later... my favorite by far is the one of Landon in the hat with the ear flaps!!


3 comments:

The Owens said...

These pictures are SO AMAZING!!! Your sister is so good at photography! I so wish I could take pictures like that. Your little family is so cute!

Kelsey Danielle said...

Wow what a beautiful family!! How are you guys doing? We should get together so we can catch up and I'll do your hair for you!! It would be so nice to have a day with a friend! call me!

Emily said...

What beautiful pictures. YOu look so great! What a beautiful family you have.