YAY!! WE'RE PREGNANT!!
i know most everyone who checks this knows already but i thought i'd make it official... we're really excited! we're a little over a month along so we've got 8 months to go... i'm really hoping for a boy but i'll be totally and completely happy with whatever we get. my little one is about the size of a sesame seed right now. it's crazy how fast they grow! ok, well, i'll keep udating anything new...
Grandma Pat and Trixie
3 years ago






3 comments:
YA for me, I get a new niece or nephew! I don't know if you know this but if you have two children of the same sex then your chances of having a 3rd child of that same sex are like 80%, so if you plan on ever having a girl you better hope for it this go around or you may never get one! No pressure!
Oh WOW! How exciting!!! Baby #2! Congratulations! We hope everything goes well for you and that you have a great pregnancy. We love you!
Wow guys! I just stumbled across your blog, and I don't think I even knew you had 1 kid already. Why are all my friends grown up and parents already?! Maybe we should jump on that bandwagon...seriously though, SO SO SO happy for you!
Post a Comment