ok, so this is our trip to pike place... this is the end of the outside strip. it was packed!
this guy was awesome! i love this song... and you've got to love the kilt... it was funny because people around us were singing along all the way down the hall... and the kid in front of his case looks like he's quite interested in the money he's acquired. sorry for the lack of filming expertise... i'm fairly new at this...
i saw this on our walk back to the hotel and i thought it was picture worthy...
nick and i took a walk around the city. we really like old buildings... don't ask why, i couldn't tell you... the door here has some great details... i also really like the window above the door...
good ole space needle... you know, sometimes i look at it and i don't really get it... it doesn't make a whole lot of sense... but what the hey, it's an icon...
ok, i know posting the space needle 3 times is a little much but i just liked if from different angles... the tree softened it up a bit...
i promis this is the last pic of the space needle...






1 comments:
I love all the pictures, it makes me want to go to Seattle. But then I think about my 4 beastly children biting at my ankles all through the city and I don't know if I could handle it...proof that you should stop having children before you even start!
Post a Comment