Thursday, October 28, 2010

Temple sketches

Nick's Mom asked if I would do a couple of sketches of some Temples for a lesson she was teaching. I found pictures online that I liked and drew what I saw. I really stressed over these because I knew other people would see them and that made me really nervous. I think overall I'm happy with the outcome. Of course I see all the imperfections but I'm really trying to just let it go. I actually had a lot of fun doing these. I think I might try to do some more.






5 comments:

Audrey's grandma said...

I didn't know you were an artist. Beautiful!

Emily said...

simply beautiful. I had no idea you had such talent.

Annie said...

So many secret talents. I love your sketches.

The Owens said...

A-MAZING!!! How did I NOT know that you could draw like this?!?!?!? I absolutely LOVE it!

J & E Hoffmann said...

YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! I am amazed! These are VERY GOOD!!!