Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fun things I found today...

Fun things I found today:






LOVE this! It's done by Ork Posters. I would love to see this or something like it hanging on our wall. They have different colors as well. They do different cities like boston and Manhattan. They have one that's done with a brain and one with a heart. I thought that would be fun for Nick since he's going into the medical field. On the wish list.





I have been trying to find fun things to do with Landon and I think he would get a kick out of these. There an easy lunch too! The sheep is from here. The only thing I would change is the nose. In the pic it's a jelly bean and I'd probably use an olive (or five, I'm sure Landon would eat 4 before one made it to the bread). The flower is from here.

And fianlly this bed. Actually the plans to make this bed. It is from the site, Knock Off Wood by Anna White. She is amazing! She makes plans for furniture inspired by the big name stores like Pottery Barn and then posts them for $FREE.99. Is that amazing or what? I'm working on something for the boys room right now and than we want to build a bench for a bay window in the near future. I would also love to build bunk beds for the boys but it'll be a little while before I can get started. Anyway, This is one of my favorite blogs, you should check it out. You'd be suprised at how easy the plans are. There are a ton of photos of what some people have made with the plans.


2 comments:

J & E Hoffmann said...

That's awesome! It would be really cool to turn those cubbys in to drawers for storage!

Michelle said...

I think she actaully has plans for the drawers too. I think baskets could be cute too.