When you live in the Northwest and the Sun decides to shine you run outside and spend as much time playing as possible before it rains.
Well, that's what we do anyway. 
In fact the other day we were out driving and it was so sunny! We decided as soon as we got home we would have lunch and then spend some time outside. Of course, as soon as lunch was done we got our shoes on and as we headed for the door the rain started. No joke! We sat staring out the window as it sprinkled, then poured, than hailed...







4 comments:
Look at Mr. adorable! I remember those days! Do you remember when mom and dad had to set the rule that we were not allowed to swim outside or run through the sprinklers unless it was at least 70 degrees out! We thought that was absord! :)
It's a good thing it didn't hail on you that day, crazy weather here! Landon is so cute!! I love the chalk body figures!
Yeah I do remember that rule! I think it was 80 though... We've totally been reminiscing this week. It's been fun!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. They made my heart feel full and warm. I love you and always will. My little Dilly friend...we can be shorties together forever. :)
Post a Comment