Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's with the twisting?

So i guess my babies have this thing with twisting and turning while i change their diapers. What's the deal? I think they think it's funny. Landon did it when he was baby and now Grant is following closely in his footsteps. It's not just looking around twisting either this is like the bending backward and arching the back kind of twisting. You'd think that giving him a toy to play with would distract him, maybe for a second. Then, back to twisting. It's kind like a sport. My goal is to get the darn diaper on as quickly as possible and Grant's goal is to turn completely around and start crawling away. Yes, i said crawling... at almost six months. I know, i'm in for it. It's payback for my younger years i'm sure. Luckily, so far team Mom is winning! Can you just see me warming up before each diaper change? Doing my stretches... Good times...

1 comments:

Amanda Collins said...

My kids have all done the same thing.I put my legs on either side. It usually helps make it so they can't turn over.